12 household products that can kill you!




Do you know that some of the household products we use on a daily basis can harm us? Some of these chemicals can even kill us!

Also read: Do you bleed after sex? Here are 7 reasons

When you use them regularly, the risk of sniffing them, touching them, or even spilling them on the skin may increase. And when this happens, serious reactions can occur.

Also read: Reasons why men wake up with an erection

Some of them are carcinogens, while others can burn the skin or irritate the eyes. Some can damage the liver, kidneys and lungs. Are you wondering what they are? Read on …



Most air fresheners contain formaldehyde. it is a carcinogenic chemical. It can irritate the skin, lungs and eyes. Even its inhalation can cause health problems.


Antibacterial cleanser

Some antibacterial cleansers contain triclosan which can damage your liver when absorbed through your skin. In addition, such cleaners could make bacteria in humans resistant!


Whitening powder

Bleach powder can damage your respiratory system if you breathe in and it can also irritate the skin. When combined with other cleaners, it also causes toxic fumes.


Carpet cleaners

Ammonium hydroxide in carpet cleaners can also irritate the eyes, skin, and lungs. Other ingredients in carpet cleaners are harmful to the liver and kidneys.


Car cleaners

Whether it is cleaner or polish for your car, it can damage your lungs. Such products also harm your eyes and skin.


Dishwasher chemicals

Most dish soap contains chlorine which is not a safe substance when children are around.


Drain cleaners

Some pipe cleaners contain hydrochloric acid and sulfuric acid. They can burn the skin and cause death in some cases.


Wood varnish

Some polishes used on furniture contain phenol and nitrobenzene which are flammable.



Some chemicals and perfumes that come with your powdered detergent can cause nausea.


Mold cleaning agents

They contain formaldehyde, a carcinogen.


Naphthalene balls

Even mothballs can cause headaches in some people and breathing problems in some people.


Death to rats

Rat poison can cause severe bleeding inside the human body if you accidentally eat it.

Article first published: Friday, September 9, 2016, 6:15 p.m. [IST]

Source link


Leave A Reply